Single platform to manage all compliance-related controls by integrating across landscape to facilitate automation of data collection and validation of compliance requirements.
In-built risk library of 1000+ controls or customize risk matrix mapped to organization's policies or international standards or regulatory compliances.
Comprehensive visibility designed to identify an organisation's ITGC risks and ensuring continual improvement towards IT Security.
Aiding organisations in exhaustive review of user access controls including Segregation of Duties for conflicting roles and responsibilities.
• drut. has an inherent Optical Character Reader (OCR) engine using which data can be extracted from word, excel, pdf, jpeg formats and validated for completeness of mandatory information
• Multi way facial identification including image clean up and rotation
• Recognition on selected parameters at desired accuracy levels
• Recognition of black and white, digital color https://drut.com/wp-content/themes/drut-revamp/images/ including background
• Potential 'second line' of defense - Automated continuous control monitoring and periodic publishing of reports/ dashboards without any manual intervention can act as potential 'second line' of defense
• Organisation level dashboarding - Single view organisation level control dashboard with drill-down option to the transaction level details
• Timely identification of weak controls - Through continuous monitoring, weak controls can be timely identified and corrected
• Multi-industry process repository - Process universe repository for multiple industries with plug n play offerings
• Customized system connectors for auto-extraction of standard reports.
• Back-end generated data imported from shared path
• Connectors for all prominent system
• One-time rule creation for data extraction
• One-time cofiguration of data processing rules and sequence
• Data processing rules can be set up through low code front-end query builder.
• Complex data processing senarios can be set up using Python, SQL etc.
• Auto-mailers of exceptios to stakeholders
• Updating exceptions in relevant application / BI
• Auto-generation of MIS for exceptions
• Exceptions validated and approved by the activity owner
• L2 and L3 approvals by process owner and auditor / reviewer
• Tracking of exceptions, closure timelines and evidences through “open issue” tracker.